Ultracom Avius host device firmware version: 1.016
- Sending of VHF commands were sometimes slow, or the device could not send the commands is now fixed.
Updating the VHF receiver from the Ultracom Next or Tracker app:
- Insert charged battery to the VHF-receiver and turn the device on.
- Open the app main menu
- Next: select "settings".
- Tracker: select "devices"
- Select the VHF-receiver and select "Firmware update".
- Input the security code to the indicated field and the update will start.
- The app downloads the firmware update and sends it to the VHF-receiver. Green and blue led on the receiver will blink simultaneously.
- When the device has been successfully updated the receivers lights will continue to blink normally and it will form a Bluetooth-connection to the app.