Ultracom Avius collar firmware version: 1.010
- User can now change the tracking interval.
- Automatic power saving mode when using tracking interval 20 sec or more.
- Other minor updates.
Ultracom Avius host device frimware version: 1.013
- Fixed a bug that had occured on the prior version.
- Insert charged batteries to both Avius collar and host device and turn the devices on.
- Put both devices next to each other so that their antennas are crossing.
- Open the Ultracom app and make sure you are connected to both devices.
- Open the bottom bar of the app and select "info".
- From the info menu select "FW update - Collar". The application requests a security code. Input the security code and follow the instructions on the app.
- Loading of the firmware is illustrated by a percentage number on the bottom bar of the application. Restart the collar when a green and blue LED-lights of the host device are blinking in turns. Make sure to have the collar and the host device next to each other.
- The firmware will be uploaded to the collar. The green and blue LED-lights on the host device will blink simultaneously when the firmware is being uploaded to the collar.
- After the firmware is complete the collar will restart and start to search for satellites. The blue LED-light on the host device will start to blink once per three seconds.
- The collar update is now ready and you can now update the host device.
- Open the Ultracom applications bottom bar and select "info". From the menu select "FW update - Host device".
- The app will request a security code. Input the security code and follow the instructions on the app.
- The firmware will be downloaded to the application and uploaded to the host device. The host device will blink green and blue LED-light when the firmware is being uploaded. A percentage number on the bottom bar will indicate the progress of the download of the update.
- After the update is complete the host device will automatically connect to the mobile device and the blue LED-light will start to blink once per three seconds. The update is now complete.