It is possible to reset the Ultracom R10 device to the factory settings and remove the saved routes from the server. Open the Ultracom application and select your R10 device -> open the info-menu from the bottom of the map view -> open the additional menu from the top right corner and select "Factory reset". Tap "OK" and the device will be reset to the factory settings.
If a green light is illuminating continuously, the device is in factory state and waiting for an admin. Add the device to your application by opening the Ultracom app -> open the main menu and select add device -> select the correct device type (Ultracom R10) -> input all of the necessary information and add the device to the application. The green LED-light should stop illuminating in a couple of minutes. You can find more information on the manual that came with the device or from our knowledge base from the application instructions.
The admin user can allow calling from all phone numbers to the device by opening the bottom menu from the map screen and selecting "info" -> open the additional menu from the top right corner and select "phone settings" -> allow the calls to the device.
Make sure that the number calling to the device is not a "private number". The calling phone number should be visible to the R10 device.
- Start the Ultracom R10 device.
- Open the Ultracom app and make sure you have selected the correct device.
- Open the info-menu from the bottom of the screen.
- Open the additional menu from the top right corner and select "Bark adjustment".
- Change the bark sensitivity and send the adjustment command to the device.
If the application is not drawing the red bark route line when the dog is barking, try to adjust the bark limit:
- Open the applications main menu and select "Devices".
- Edit the device (Android: hold your finger on the device and select the "pen"-icon (edit) from the top corner of the screen. Apple: swipe your finger from right to left on the device and select "edit").
- Find the option "Bark limit" and adjust the value. When the barks exceed the set bark limit, the app will change the tracking color to red to indicate that the dog is barking. Note that the bark limit rules is dependent on the set tracking interval. For example if the bark limit is 5 and the tracking interval is 5, the dog must bark 5 times per 5 seconds for the application to change the route color.
Tip! If you are using a frequent tracking interval (5-20 seconds), set the bark limit to 1 or 2. If you are using a tracking limit of over 20 seconds, set the bark limit to 5.