Ultracom Dog-GPS firmware version: 19
- Fixed: battery level indication.
- Fixed: GPS power save.
Note! Ultracom Dog-GPS device firmware is updated through the Ultracom Next App. Only the admin user of the device can update the firmware. The device SIM-card must be active and the device must be connected to the mobile network.
Update instructions on Ultracom NEXT app:
- Install a charged batteries to the device. Note the (+) and (-) markings on the battery and the battery casing.
- Wait that the orange LED-light on the device starts to blink once per second. If the device finds satellites, the light will blink once per three seconds.
- Open the Ultracom NEXT app and open the main menu from the bottom right corner.
- Select "devices" and select your R10 device.
- Select "Firmware update", type the safety code and read more instructions from the screen.
- The device will receive the command and start the firmware update.
- When the update is complete, the device will continue to send the location.
Normally the update takes approximately 5-10 minutes.