Ultracom Dog-GPS firmware version: 19
- Fixed: battery level indication.
- Fixed: GPS power save.
Note! Ultracom Dog-GPS device firmware is updated through the Ultracom application. Only the admin user of the device can update the firmware. The device SIM-card must be active and the device must be connected to the mobile network.
- Install charged batteries to the device. Note the (+) and (-) markings on the batteries and the battery casing.
- The device will start automatically.
- Take the device outside and wait that the orange LED-light on the device starts to blink once per three seconds.
- Open the Ultracom App. Open the bottom menu and select "info". From the info view, scroll down and select "Device firmware".
- Type the safety code and send the update command to the device.
- The device will receive the command and start the firmware update.
- When the update is complete, the device will continue to send the location.
Normally the update takes approximately 5-10 minutes.