Ultracom R10/R10i Hybrid firmware version: B6.E
- Fix to total bark amount.
- Fix to tracking interval.
- Fix to indicating battery level.
- Other minor changes and improvements.
Note! The device SIM-card must be active and the device must be connected to the mobile network.
Update instructions on Ultracom Next or Tracker app:
- Install a charged battery to the device. Note the (+) and (-) markings on the battery and the battery casing.
- Wait that the green LED-light on the device starts to blink once per second. If the device finds satellites, the light will blink once per three seconds.
- Open the app and open the main menu.
- Select "devices" and select your Hybrid device.
- Select "Firmware update" and read more instructions from the screen.
- The device will receive the command and start the firmware update.
- When the update is complete, the device will continue to send the location.
- To update the VHF-receiver:
- Next: open the main menu and select "settings"
- Tracker: open the main menu and select devices.