Ultracom R10 Hybrid firmware version: B5.10(A)
- Delays when the Ultracom Global SIM-card changed the operator is fixed. - Receiving of VHF commands were sometimes slow, or the device could not receive the commands is now fixed.
- Improved power consumption.
- The GSM signal level is now updated more frequently for the mobile app.
- The VHF will no longer switch to the 20s refresh interval when switching to power saving if the VHF refresh interval were greater than 20s or was switched off.
- Bug in the version B5.8 where the device could show speed of 0 km/h even though the device was moving is now fixed.
- Other minor fixed and improvements.
Note! Ultracom R10 device firmware is updated through the Ultracom application. Only the admin user of the device can update the firmware. The device SIM-card must be active and the device must be connected to the mobile network.
Update instructions on Ultracom NEXT app:
- Install a charged battery to the device. Note the (+) and (-) markings on the battery and the battery casing.
- Wait that the green LED-light on the device starts to blink once per second. If the device finds satellites, the light will blink once per three seconds.
- Open the Ultracom NEXT app and open the main menu from the bottom right corner.
- Select "devices" and select your Hybrid device.
- Select "Firmware update", type the safety code and read more instructions from the screen.
- The device will receive the command and start the firmware update.
- When the update is complete, the device will continue to send the location.
Normally the update takes approximately 5-10 minutes.