To move the map view:
- Hold two fingers on the screen and rotate your fingers clockwise or counter clockwise to rotate the map.
- You can tilt the map view by swiping two adjacent fingers up or down on the screen.
- You can zoom in by holding two fingers next to each other and pulling them outwards.
- You can zoom out by pulling two fingers towards each other.
- You can also zoom in and out with one finger by double tapping on the screen and then holding the finger on the screen and moving it up or down on the screen.
You can find the following icons on the map screen.
|Selecting this will align the map by north-south axle. This icon will appear only if the map has been rotated.|
|Selecting this will change the map between the default map and satellite view (if available in your country).|
|Selecting this will start to save and share your own location. Your location will also be saved so that you and others can view it up to 48 hours with the "Replay" function. More on replay function is on chapter "11. Replay (track recording)".|
Your location will be saved even though the screen is turned off (app must be on on the background). If you've turned this selection off, you can still see your current location, but your track won't be saved to the server.
|Tapping on the eye icon opens the device view, from which you can see all of your friends and dogs that are on same groups. A short line next to the friend or dog indicates that there has been no location from the dog or friend in past 48 hours. You can change focus on different dog or friend by tapping on their icon.|
|The selection opens the main menu.|
|Opens the marking tools, offline map tools and dog track data. You can draw lines, make markings, draw areas and also check your dogs track data and download offline maps to the memory of your mobile device.|
You can change the focus of a friend or dog and see more info on markings by tapping on them on the map view. If you want to change the focus, just click on the eye-icon.
You can change map to a different country by zooming out to world map view and then zoom back to the country you want to view the map from.