To view the app settings, open the main menu and select "Settings".
In the settings you can adjust the track length (track time) individually for different selections:
- Own track: your own track length.
- Own dog track: your own dogs track length (for your every dog).
- People track: track length for other users.
- Other dog track: track length for other dogs.
- Followed track: track length for the dog or user that you have currently selected.
"Map rotation allowed" setting changes if the map view will turn when the mobile device is turned horizontally or vertically.
"Add VHF-receiver device" setting will allow you to add a VHF-receiver to the app. Or if you already have a VHF-receiver, you can accesss the settings of the receiver by clicking on it.
You can access support articles, get info on updates, view manuals and get touch with our support by opening the main menu and selecting "Support". You can also find more info on the app from the support menu.